Join 3rd Voice for the founding conference on November 2, 2016 in Victoria, B.C.
Speakers will include Dr. Michael Prince who will focus on an analysis of the Provincial Government's budget and policies with an eye towards their vulnerabilities in the year before the election, and Al Etmanski who will give the keynote address that will discuss the opportunity for a movement that taps into emerging trends. Lunch is included.
One year's membership dues and attend conference - $425.00
Attend conference only - $75.00
Additional member attendee - $75.00
Annual General Meeting - November 2, 2016, noon
The upcoming AGM is an opportunity for members of 3rd Voice to sit on the Board of Directors. We welcome your contribution in making 3rd Voice dynamic and responsive.
1. An Executive Director/CEO of a full member in good standing may be nominated as a Director for a one year term.
2. 3rd Voice must have at least five Directors and a maximum of 12 Directors on the Board.
3. A person may be nominated by a full member of 3rd Voice or a person may volunteer to stand for the Board.
4. Nominations may be received in advance of the AGM or can be made at the AGM.
5. In the event that there are more than 12 nominees for Director, there will be an election at the AGM. The 12 candidates with the highest number of votes will form the Board of 3rd voice.
6. All Board Members will sign an oath of conduct.
For more information, contact a 3rd Voice Board Member.